Level3/AT&T Problems Today

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Tue May 18 15:50:06 2004

Anyone else seeing problems with packets going between ATT and L3? Just
starting a few minutes ago (looks like the problem is in their Dallas
peering point)

If you're in a position to do something about it and need more info,
drop me a line and I'll get you traceroute's, IP examples, etc..

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.