Re: Maps

  • From: P.Schroebel
  • Date: Mon May 17 22:19:57 2004

> [email protected] ("P.Schroebel") writes:
>
> > Does anyone anyone know if there is still someone working at Maps.org,
> > Paul . . .  ?
> >
> > The phone works but is redirected to 408-453-6277 and seems to loop.
>
> lots of people work at MAPS (whose domain is mail-abuse.org) still.  i
> have no affiliation with them any more (other than as a happy customer),
> so i don't know anything about their phone setup.
> --
> Paul Vixie

Greetings Paul,

 I knew the correct domain but, didn't want to make a stir about it. I will
try and get through to them as I have some old data that needs to be cleaned
up. Good to hear from you, hope all is well. I think the last time we spoke,
I was putting in a new chiller for Barry Gosnell at MAE EAST on Boone Drive
in Vienna . . .  They tore down the coffee shop and put up a parking lot
(sigh).

Thank You,

Peter