Re: Pay-As-You-Use High-Speed Internet?

  • From: Rob Nelson
  • Date: Sat May 15 15:30:46 2004

Actually, our model doesn't allow for oversubscription as it's a committed (meaning you have the bandwidth that you purchased guaranteed to you), dynamic rate.

That would be impressive, in the residential market. BellSouth is rolling out their 2Meg DSL here and TWCable already supports 3 meg on their residential cable, 4 meg on Commercial accounts. I'd be interested in how you'd compete with them AND not have to oversubscribe.

Rob Nelson
[email protected]