Provisioning backbone network for NGP with QoS enabled

  • From: jshen
  • Date: Sat May 08 04:31:48 2004

Hi,

I'm new to this list , so if my post is not so relavant to the list forgive me please.

We are trying to build a new service network using soft switch ( NGN)  by using current IP backbone network as its transmission platform. From viewpoint of technology, what we concern  is end-to-end QoS provisioning, management complexity and system scability.  But  we have so little experience with this topic that we are not sure whether using our current IP backbone is better than establishing a new one for soft-switching.

Is there anybody could do some help with this?

thanks in advance !

Joe Shen

Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com