RE: "Network Card Theft Causes Internet Outage"

  • From: Bil Herd
  • Date: Wed May 05 08:34:43 2004

One time Agis (remember Agis) hired me to go down to the local
Pennsauken NAP to find out what was wrong with their remote access to
what was then a core router.  Someone had swiped the $.10 silver satin
cord for the modem.  Had to be the cheapest theft with the highest
consequences I have seen.
Bil

P.S. Damm networking business has screwed up my english, I keep wanting
to type swip instead of swipe and swipped instead of swiped.