RE: BGP Exploit

  • From: Smith, Donald
  • Date: Tue May 04 14:26:38 2004

I have seen 3 pubic ally available tools that ALL work.
I have seen 2 privately tools that work.
A traffic generator can be configured to successfully tear down bgp
sessions.

Given src/dst ip and ports :
I tested with a cross platform EBGP peering with md5 using several of
the tools I could not tear down the sessions.
I tested both Cisco and juniper BGP peering after  code upgrades without
md5 I could not tear down the sessions.

[email protected] GCIA
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAF00EDCC
pgpFingerPrint:9CE4 227B B9B3 601F B500  D076 43F1 0767 AF00 EDCC
kill -13 111.2