Re: "Network Card Theft Causes Internet Outage"

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Tue May 04 11:19:30 2004

I admit, my first reaction was, "Maybe they should interview anyone
that just brought in an empty router chassis.... and now has  DS3's
running..." (gotta keep a hot spare after all)

** Reply to message from "Stephen Sprunk" <[email protected]> on Tue,
4 May 2004 09:37:10 -0500

--
Jeff Shultz
A railfan pulls up to a grade crossing hoping that