Infrastructure Mapping Project Website

  • From: sgorman1
  • Date: Mon May 03 12:31:38 2004

Hi Everyone,

We have a website up for our infrastructure mapping project here at George Mason that might be of interest to some of the folks on the list:

http://policy.gmu.edu/imp/

Also I though we would add our little take from the thread a while back that asked if our maps showed the 2003 blackout.  While is is hard to show a cascade or predict a blackout I think the maps do point out some structural vulnerability where the cascade started:

http://policy.gmu.edu/imp/research.html   (Map #6)

If the work looks helpful to anyone or if you have an feedback please pass it along.

best,

sean