Re: Mexico City Internet Bandwidth suggestions

  • From: Brian Moore
  • Date: Mon May 03 01:28:59 2004

Paul,

> If we were to take a rough poll,
> which one of the two, Alestra or Avantel, would get the prize for
> highest uptime/availability?

Sorry for the delay.  I installed the network as a consultant 3 or so years ago.My client's Operations staff have been extremely competent in handling it
since then, so I haven't had to be involved since then.  I've asked them for
their input, and this is their response ...

Alestra has better uptime and is better for national (Mexico) routes.
Avantel has better international (especially USA) routes.

Hope that helps,

Brian