Re: Lsass.exe causing shutdown in IE.

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Sat May 01 21:40:51 2004

Yes, for last couple days I'm getting constant nagios reports about some
windows servers getting rebooted all the time (these are all win2000 but
obviously it has same kernel as xp and viruses and exploits are all same)
I could not find any good way to actually shut this all down on firewall
level and forced to go through each rebooting computer and make sure all
the latest windows updates are installed and disabling or renaming "scripts"
iis cgi directory, etc. I've notited these problems on Friday morning but
possibly it started on Thursday.