RE: Mexico City Internet Bandwidth suggestions

  • From: Paul Jasa
  • Date: Fri Apr 30 09:50:53 2004

Thanks, Brian, for your response.   If we were to take a rough poll,
which one of the two, Alestra or Avantel, would get the prize for
highest uptime/availability?   I'll call both and check them out, just
curious how you'd rank them.  Thanks again for helping me find these!!
Paul

Paul Jasa
Network Engineer
Univision Communications, Inc.