Re: hotmail-msn

  • From: Gregory Hicks
  • Date: Fri Apr 30 09:23:20 2004

> From: "Geo." <[email protected]>
> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:28:32 -0400
>
> Is everyone else still having problems delivering email to MSN and
> Hotmail?  It seems the queues have gotten even longer over the past
> 24 hours instead of improving. Was just wondering if it's us or if
> everyone is seeing this?

George:

We've got the problem.  I was going to call Hotmail later today - after
I got to the office.  (I've got to find the message that gives the
pointer to the list of NOCs...)

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> Geo.

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: [email protected]

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin