Postfix errors from some new worm??

  • From: Nicole
  • Date: Thu Apr 29 20:21:20 2004

 Seems like its trying to show web data.. and it ignores errors.
 I am seeing a bit of these. Nothing googelable for SHWAN-PROXY =[

 Some broken script or worm?

  Nicole

Transcript of session follows.

 Out: 220 krell.webweaver.net ESMTP commodore 64 Postfix Baby
 In:  POST / HTTP/1.0
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  Via: 1.0 SHWAN-PROXY
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  Host: mail.webweaver.net:25
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  Content-Length: 1056
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  Content-Type: text/plain
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  Connection: Keep-Alive
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:
 Out: 500 Error: bad syntax
 In:  RSET
 Out: 250 Ok
 In:  HELO webtv.net
 Out: 250 krell.webweaver.net
 In:  MAIL FROM:<[email protected]>
 Out: 250 Ok
 In:  RCPT TO:<[email protected]>
 Out: 550 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [207.68.98.5]
 In:  DATA
 Out: 554 Error: no valid recipients
 In:  To: <[email protected]>
 Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
 In:  From: "roman" <[email protected]>
 Out: 221 Error: I can break rules, too. Goodbye.

--
                     |\ __ /|   (`\
  -  [email protected]  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 "The term "daemons" is a Judeo-Christian pejorative.
 Such processes will now be known as "spiritual guides"
  -Politicaly Correct UNIX Page

     http://www.nonsenseband.com

*** Spam Sucks and I get tons of it. So I have some tight spam filters.
     If any email to me bounces, please use your secret decoder ring
     and please send to blabgoo at yahoo dot com  :)