Re: Spam handling

  • From: joe
  • Date: Thu Apr 29 00:34:57 2004

Greg, please re-read your email/this thread. There is/was/isn't anything
about
replying to a SPAM message.  At what point do you see any sort of items
regarding
a reply to a Spam email?
sorry for the static, just wanted this to be clear....
Martin hit it on the head, just use a/your larger providers SMTP as a
forwarder.
no fix, but a way around fer now.
Cheers
-Joe