Re: Spam handling

  • From: Gregh
  • Date: Thu Apr 29 00:01:08 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "joe" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:31 PM
Subject: Spam handling

> Ok so I send an email to a friend at SBC. Here's the result.

<Blowin' in the wind type snip>

> Nice, why bother advertising such a removal via email?

Surely you must be joking?

A guide to how to be spammed.

1) Click on most spam emails to let them know your address is to be spammed.

2) Failing that in 1, click on a "remove me" so they know you are still
around.

....you were just lucky it said it is a dead address if it actually IS dead
but my bet is that it isn't and that you have received a "dead letter
office" reply from an active account. I can do that here and I am not a
spammer so why cant a spammer?

Greg.