Re: Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

  • From: Joe Rhett
  • Date: Wed Apr 28 13:00:15 2004

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:01:52PM -0700, Rodney Joffe wrote:
> And given the frantic activity by every single major backbone to protect
> their connections by DEMANDING MD5 authentication, I think it is
> disingenuous to suggest that a network like Winstar is merely saying
> "They don't support it at this time" because they haven't gotten round
> to it. They have to also be saying:
	(assumptions removed)

You do know how to spell assumption, right?

They might have some very good reasons why they believe it isn't an issue,
or that they have worked around.  Why don't you ask, rather than spell?

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
[email protected]                                      Isite Services, Inc.