Re: Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

  • From: James
  • Date: Thu Apr 22 15:36:35 2004

anti spoofing filtering won't help you with your ebgp peer if the packet
is spoofed to your peer's address and hits the peering interface. try
adding GTSM with anti-spoofing. makes it far harder..

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing