Re: Backbone IP network Economics - peering and transit

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Thu Apr 22 02:46:18 2004

Hmm. Interesting.

I am (here is SFO area) DSL customer and DialUp customer. But I never
received a notification from my provider(s), possible with free CD,
explaining me (if I am a homewife, not an engineer, of course) what to do
and how to prevent a problems. We have a lot of room for improvement.

In includes not only viiruses, but wireless  (when I work in my friend's
home, I use his neighbour WiFi, because it have a bettr quality, withouut
/of course/ his even knowing it -:) - or, better to say, his notebook prefer
his neighbour, for some reasons), and so on.