Re: Microsoft XP SP2 (was Re: Lazy network operators - NOT)

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Tue Apr 20 01:59:00 2004

I agree.

90% users CAN NOT UPDATE. How?

- (1) updates are too big to be diownloaded by modem , which fail every 20 -
40 minutes (which is common in many countries);
- (2) if you connect to Internet for update, you are infected by virus much
faster than you install update.

I saw it. Home user install Win2K, then connect to internet to get update...
and catch virus.