Re: why use IPv6, was: Lazy network operators

  • From: Paul Jakma
  • Date: Sun Apr 18 17:27:42 2004

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> Sure. But I do find myself saying "if we were doing IPv6 right now
> we wouldn't have this problem" more and more.

Which problem is that? ;)

(and if it involves NAT... sorry, no.)

> See http://countipv6.bgpexpert.com/. The different numbers under
> "site" represent different web pages. 8 is a fairly standard one,
> and it gets around 0.15% visits from people who are v6-capable.

And are these sites in any way related to IPv6 or networking? (news
at 11, Web sites about IPv6 get less than 1% v6 traffic ;) )

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	[email protected]	[email protected]	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
	warning: do not ever send email to [email protected]