Re: SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

  • From: John Curran
  • Date: Wed Apr 14 17:40:19 2004

At 5:11 PM -0400 4/14/04, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

>All of AT&T's competitors' rate structures have been significantly
>reduced over the past couple of years too; I wonder how many people
>are deciding that they'll invoke the Boulder Pledge (*) and take their
>business elsewhere.

If a company shows a pattern of spam, boycotting makes perfect sense. You
have to be a little careful acting on a single spam, since it can originate with
a rogue employee.   I've received such single incidents from almost every
router vendor on the planet (and simply don't buy from the ones that fail to
correct the problem).

/John