SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

  • From: William R. Lorenz
  • Date: Wed Apr 14 14:22:32 2004

So, with AT&T being a network provider at all, is it just customary for
them to SPAM like this?  This is the second one I've received from them.

And I'm sure they didn't have my email address for legitimate purposes.

If you ask me, this is rather shady for a network provider to be doing.

__ __ ___ _| | William R. Lorenz <[email protected]>
\ V  V / '_| | http://www.clevelandlug.net/ ; "Every revolution was
 \./\./|_| |_| first a thought in one man's mind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson