RE: Lazy network operators

  • From: daryl
  • Date: Wed Apr 14 08:53:51 2004

[...]
> Not being happy with the ISP's smarthost is not justification
> to run your own;
> you should change ISPs.. assuming we implement this locked
[...]

That's a super idea.  Now explain how that works when you have access to
only a single broadband provider.  If you already thought of this
scenario, you're seriously underestimating the number of people in this
situation.

Reverting to 56k dialup to solve a mail relay problem on your only
choice for 3MB/512k service doesn't exactly sound reasonable.

Daryl G. Jurbala
BMPC Network Operations
Tel (NY): +1 917 477 0468 x235
Tel (MI): +1 616 608 0004 x235