Re: Abuse mail boxese (was Re: Lazy network operators)

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Mon Apr 12 18:26:23 2004

On 04/12/04, "Eric A. Hall" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 4/12/2004 2:53 PM, Sean Donelan wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure people actually understand the scope of what some ISPs
> > have to deal with.
>
> Percentage of revenues are about the same aren't they?

	I doubt it.  The spammers go after big providers much harder
	than smaller folks, and certainly much harder than any primarily
	personal domain (with only one exception that I know of.)

--
J.D. Falk                                     "be crazy dumbsaint of the mind"
<[email protected]>                               -- Jack Kerouac