Re: worm information

  • From: ravi pina
  • Date: Sat Apr 10 14:46:01 2004

hmm, honestly i can't vouch for the data rate personally.
a co-worker said the counters on the VPN connections were
grossly disproportionate for a short time sample.

bottom line, it is indeed annoying.  i know my server
and desktop groups have been having a hell of a time
disinfecting hosts.  i know part of this was that
symantec, at the time, said it may be a polymorphic
strain.

-r