RE: worm information

  • From: Christopher J. Wolff
  • Date: Sat Apr 10 14:39:19 2004

Thank you for the input.  The 'unique' feature of this infestation is that
affected hosts don't transmit a lot of data...however they do open up
thousands of flows in a very short time.  Perhaps that's not unique but it
certainly is annoying.

Regards,
Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.