Re: UPS and generator interaction?

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 13:36:06 2004

Brian (nanog-list) wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to get a UPS to trigger a generator to start, and
to switch over to the generator power automatically or does this type of
thing just not exist?
Find somebody with Internet Access and a "browser--go to Google.com,
enter "generator backup ups" in the box.

Find things like:
"http://www.standbygeneratorsystems.com/standbyportable_ad/";

I don;t know anything about that company--personally I'd look to
see if Teledyne Inet was still in business.

Telephone companies and such have been doing that for several
years now.

--
Requiescas in pace o email