Re: Overflow circuit

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Sat Mar 27 22:31:55 2004

It means, that satellite (with it's 1 second delay and unavoidable echo)
should be better accepted for _profeccionsl_ phone connection (such as, for
example, connection between remote oil wells and central office), because
you can always stay with delay, if follow some talking discippline (and it
is better than trunking radio, anyway), while it will be less acceptable for
home / residential users.

Delay (by itself) does not influence voice quaility, but it required strick
talking discipline / policy to avoid misunderstanding, echo and so on. We
can expect such discipline from professional workers, but you never expect
it from your 5 y.old kid.

Alex