Re: Spamhaus Exposed

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 17:31:25 2004

Paul Jakma wrote:

America is undoubtedly the preeminent driving force today
economically for technological/scientific progress, as once was the
British Empire, as once was the Arab world, as once was the Roman Empire, as once was... etc.. etc.. etc..
Yes it is off topic (what ever that turns out to mean). and yes we have
been asked to behave, but I just can't resist....A Scot (name of
George Simpson) once ruled an area 10 times that of the Roman Empire.

And some of those other folks named were Scots too, I think.

Anyway, enough of the history lessons, let's just be glad we're here.
That's what _I'm_ talking about.

[yes'm. to my room.  'till dinner time.  yes'm]

--
Requiescas in pace o email