Re: Spamhaus Exposed

  • From: Paul Jakma
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 16:41:21 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 [email protected] wrote:

> PS: Without Satan, there would be no Internet for you to express your
> considered opions on.

Oh ye gods..

Without a certain anglo-irishman (George Boole) and a certain other
englishman (Alan Turing) (and doubtless many other people from a
whole bunch of places), there would be no computers or electronics
for you to have built an internet on, indeed we all owe a great debt
to the Arabs (particularly those in Mesopotamia, ie present day Iraq)
for maintaining and significantly advancing the state of the art in
mathematics (As well as inventing cryptoanalysis), while western
europe descended into the backwards middle-ages. Many of the BGP RFCs
were authored and co-authored by an Indian (as is much software).
etc.. etc.. etc..

We all stand on the shoulders' of giants, no country or people have a
monopoly on innovation, advances in this modern world are impossible
without drawing on thousands of years of collective human knowledge
and progress.

Now can we go back to netops related stuff please?

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	[email protected]	[email protected]	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
	warning: do not ever send email to [email protected]