Re: Spamhaus Exposed

  • From: Sam Stickland
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 11:44:41 2004

[email protected] wrote:

> So, the US gov't is "Satan" going after "innocent" hackers in Wales?
> It still boggles my mind how prevelant this shallow, trendy attitude
> is in Europe, even among supposedly educated people.  Why think when
> you can just join the crowd spewing ignorance, as long as it sounds
> Bohemian and anti-establishment?
>
> PS: Without Satan, there would be no Internet for you to express your
> considered opions on.

I think the US comes across as a very righteous country to the rest of the
world, with all the good and bad conatations that brings with it.

right�eous
adj.
1. Morally upright; without guilt or sin: a righteous parishioner.
2. In accordance with virtue or morality: a righteous judgment.
3. Morally justifiable: righteous anger, righteous indignation.

"Fearless in his righteous cause."
  - Milton.

"I prefer the most unfair peace to the most righteous war."
  - Cicero.

"People must have righteous principals in the first, and then they will not
fail to perform virtuous actions."
  - Martin Luther

"Lord save us from the fury of the righteous"
  - Unknown

Anyway, I should get back to some actual network engineering and less
popcorn eating, diverting as this thread is.

Sam