Firewall opinions wanted please

  • From: Nicole
  • Date: Tue Mar 16 17:29:27 2004

 Hi
 I am looking for a good but reasonably priced firewall for a 40 or so server
 site. Some people swear by Pix, others swear at it a lot. Also I have heard
good things about Netscreen. Or any others you would recommend for protecting
servers on a busy network. Don't really need anything with VPN just the
standard http, ftp, ssh, https, type traffic up to 100mb throughput.
 From what I have heard a proxy firewall would be best?

 Thanks in advance!!

  Nicole

--
  -  [email protected]  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 " Daemons" will now be known as "spiritual guides"
         -Politically Correct UNIX Page