Re: Packet Kiddies Invade NANOG

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Tue Mar 16 12:29:23 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Alexei Roudnev wrote:

> Hmm, if someone (except masochists and security vendiors)  still hosts
> efnet... I can only send them my condoleences.
>
> I saw sthe same dialogs 6 years ago. Nothing changes.

What about undernet?  A customer wants us to help him setup an undernet
IRC server.  My gut feeling is, hosting IRC servers (especially on the
well known networks) is like wearing a "kick me/flood me" sign on your
network, and it's probably not going to be worth the pain & pages.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |