RE: 2001:590::/32 announced by both AS4436 (nLayer) and AS4474(Global Village, no contact in whois, but seems to be nLayer...)

  • From: Jeff S Wheeler
  • Date: Tue Mar 16 09:05:43 2004

Before you started a rant on [email protected] about this inconsistent-as
problem on an inet6 route, did you think about posting a polite,
"Please, someone from nlayer, contact me off-list," message; or how
about an email to the inet6 carrier(s) from which you learnt the routes?

It seems to me that you've taken an issue which could've been handled in
a polite manner, and turned it into an nlayer-bashing thread.  You have:

1) encouraged nlayer's peers to depeer them
2) accused nlayer of being spammers
3) forwarded private corrospondence you received from third parties in
response to your original post back to [email protected] as well as the
[email protected] role account, as if the ARIN staff have nothing
better to do than read your complaint about an AS# they have already
marked as having invalid contact information.

I think I prefer reading about the IRC packet kiddies.  If OseK would
care to lend his unique perspective and considerable insight to this
thread, I would be most grateful.

--
Jeff S Wheeler