Re: hey had eric sent you

  • From: Scott McGrath
  • Date: Mon Mar 15 11:10:58 2004

Bit hard by same bug.  What version of code are you running on the 6513
8.1(2) fixes the bug on the 6x48 line cards.  What happens is that packets
of 64 bytes or less are silently dropped.  Replacing linecards will not
help unless there is another bug of which I am not aware.   With a little
digging I can dredge up the relevant DDTS.

                            Scott C. McGrath