RE: who offers cheap (personal) 1U colo?

  • From: Vivien M.
  • Date: Sun Mar 14 22:37:58 2004

Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned, but IT departments in
post-secondary institutions seem/seemed to have a problem with it, for some
reason. Perhaps they just figure that two machines means increased potential
for abuse (since presumably two people could use the port simultaneously)?

Vivien

P.S. I do the same thing you do...
--
Vivien M.