Re: wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses to acceptemail at abuse

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 16:29:43 2004

Ricardo G Patara wrote:

According to some statistics USA is one of the top in the list of
spammers. Do you filter all American blocks in your network? I guess not. You
wisely filter only some, like this 69.6.0.0/18.
Do you filter all Asia blocks? I guess not...

When this came up the previous time, I suggested that disconnecting Florida from the Internet would be a good start to reduce abuse.
However, since some people seem to care about the hardly measurable amount of legitimate traffic coming from there, this has not happened.

Pete