Re: wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses to accept email at abuse

  • From: Alex Clark
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 14:06:35 2004

--- hrlinneweh wrote:
> tekmailer.com and moosq.com are 2 of the primary
> abusers from this hosting company

Wholesale Bandwidth are spammers, the 4th worst in the
world according to spamhaus.org.

According to senderbase.org, those two domains are the
8th and 18th biggest sources of all Internet e-mail,
ahead of entire networks of worm ridden cable users.

also makes interesting reading.

--- gsh wrote:
> Are such networks maintained somewhere? SPEWS?

Spamhaus has useful data. There was some talk of a
MAPS style BGP feed from Spamhaus which would be
ideal, but I don't know what the current situation is.
SBL data is available direct from Spamhaus or from
http://spfilter.sourceforge.net/data/sbl/

--
Alex Clark