Re: Enterprise Multihoming

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 11:25:24 2004

Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

IMHO avoid multihoming. You will know when you are big enough and you *need* to do it, if you're not sure or you only want to do it cause you heard everyone else is and its real cool then I suggest you dont.
There _is_ another element that I tried to point to yesterday.

If you are on record for making arguments about how there are better
ways to spend the money, and your boss's boss gets replaced by a
kid with all the tap-dance skills needed to sell smoke, flash and
sizzle, what you become is "unemployed".

And somebody half your age or less at less than your salary puts in
the new OCn's (n = 3-12) and all the rest.

Being right is important, but ...

--
Requiescas in pace o email