thanks for the great response on wholesalebandwidth.com major abuser

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 10:43:08 2004

I want to thank everyone on this for the excellant response :)

-Henry

"Sturgeon, Jon" <[email protected]> wrote:
william(at)elan.net wrote:

> Don't forget to add 69.6.64.0/20 to your access list - they recently
> got this addition and quickly moved quite some number of spam servers
> there.

Much thanks, William, I hadn't picked up on that. That netblock is now
added to by personal blacklist.

Thanks again,
Jon

FutureSoft, Inc.
12012 Wickchester Lane, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77079
If you no longer want to receive commercial e-mail correspondence
from FutureSoft, you may remove your address from our records
by visiting www.futuresoft.com/emailremoval.asp