Re: wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses to acceptemail at abuse

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu Mar 11 22:31:27 2004

Henry Linneweh  writes on 3/12/2004 8:41 AM:
I have received almost 200  different spam messages from domains
hosted by this provider from russain domains attempting to sell
pharmacueticals and other unsolicited services that I do not want
tekmailer.com and moosq.com are 2 of the primary abusers from this
hosting company
Wholesalebandwidth = Scott Richter.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=scott+richter+wholesalebandwidth

You can safely nullroute 69.6.0.0/18

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations