Need a cox.net mail server contact

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Thu Mar 11 00:36:30 2004

Hello all,

If a cox.net mail admin, or someone who knows a cox.net mail admin could
contact me offlist about them blocking 2mbit.com in their mail servers, that
would be great.  I've tried contacting their [email protected] with UNBLOCK
in the subject, but it just bounces the mail back at me with the same error as
if I was trying to contact one of their users.   Sooo, you kinda see the
issue.

Thanks
--
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources

The Abusive Hosts Blocking List
http://www.ahbl.org