Re: Stop Being Lazy when Quoting EMails (was Re: [IP] VeriSign preparesto relaunch "Site Finder" -- calls)

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Tue Mar 09 17:35:50 2004

John Palmer wrote:

Excuse me, but WATCH what you do when you are quoting people.
I did not post the remarks that you attribute to me in the message
below, in fact I cannot even find them in any message to which I replied.
Point taken.

As near as I can tell, Nilsson "quoted" and deleted everything you
Palmer said.

I quoted and commented on what Nilsson said and did not notice
because of the way messages are presented to me that the empty
Palmer line should have been deleted.

But, I'll claim some slack.  I _do_ prune some quoted stuff, if
clumsily some times.

And I do send messages to the list, or to people (which will probably
stop as the result of rude behaviour), but not both.

--
Requiescas in pace o email