[Fwd: [[email protected]] Confirmation of your message requested]

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Mon Mar 08 10:21:17 2004

quote
Your message to <[email protected]> was intercepted by an
automated spam reduction system based on TMDA. This happened because your
address has not been previously verified as one used by a human, as opposite
to a bloody idiot-spammer.  In order to reduce the amount of junk mail
received by <[email protected]>, only messages from verified addresses
are released for delivery.
unquote

If you are not going to accept mail from me, do not send mail to me.

Do no spam mw with this crap in any case.
--- Begin Message ---
[email protected] wrote:

SD> They saw no _net_ savings.
SD>
SD> In the real world, it costs more to deploy and maintain
SD> SAV/uRPF.

The benefit is to other networks.  When other networks make your
life easier, you benefit.
This confirms my statement.
How much do you save by putting handrails on your stairways?

You avoid costly lawsuits under ADA.

Alex

Yes, Mr. Donelan has made it clear that the ONLY reason that matters
for doing the right this is that the law requires you to.

--- End Message ---