Web Based tool for tracking circuits

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Sun Mar 07 19:53:50 2004

I know there's always people searching out web based utils for tracking
IP allocations and such, but surprisingly I don't recall there ever
being discussion on tracking circuits. I'm looking for such a tool and
am curious if anyone knows of one?

I'm looking to track: circuit type, circuit id, trouble reporting
number, serving telco.  Possibly more, such as connected-router
information, etc.

Thanks in advance, if there's sufficient demand I'll summarize back to
the list.

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.