Re: SPAM Prevention/Blacklists

  • From: Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
  • Date: Sun Mar 07 01:21:03 2004

Are there any other good lists out there that you folks have had good
experience with? Any that we might want to consider taking a look at?
Thanks,
As a follow-up to my previous post, for those interested, the IADB (ISIPP Accreditation Database) is now officially up and running. We'll give a courtesy listing to anyone from NANOG who is *not* a commercial sender (and listings for individuals are always free).

Querying is, of course, also always free.

http://www.isipp.com/iadb.php

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy