Re: "Information Warfare"

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 11:13:39 2004

Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 01:46:33AM -0800, william(at)elan.net wrote:

http://symbiot.com/
Read through it. Its almost as if it was written by our current president's
staff - a lot of analagies come to me like SDI/starwars, 'protect your soil on foreign land' and 'strike back before they do' (without of course any serious proof that they are doing anything). And through it all you find absolutly know exact details on what they are planning to do and why.
Information Warfare? Given the state of the industry, what we need is
Information Welfare.
I'd say so!  SDI/starwars was several Presidents back, as I recall.