Re: SPAM Prevention/Blacklists

  • From: Steve Linford
  • Date: Thu Mar 04 16:00:24 2004

From Richard Welty, received 3/3/04, 19:36 -0500 (GMT):
 Mind if I ask why you don't use the sbl-xbl?
 keep in mind that the sbl is the combination of "sbl classic"
 with the xbl, where the xbl is currently a feed of the cbl that may
 at a later date incorporate additional lists or data.
I trust you mean sbl-xbl is the combination...

sbl.spamhaus.org  (direct spam sources & spam outfits)
xbl.spamhaus.org  (3rd party exploits/trojans/proxies/etc.)
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org  (combination of the two)

--
  Steve Linford
  The Spamhaus Project