Re: dealing with w32/bagle

  • From: Jeff Shultz
  • Date: Thu Mar 04 11:36:23 2004

** Reply to message from "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr."
<[email protected]> on Wed, 03 Mar 2004 22:04:44 -0600

> Curtis Maurand wrote:
>

> >  Until there's an easy way of getting a file to your friend down the
> > street that's as easy as sending an email, we're stuck with this.
>
> There are actually several, some with features much superior to using
> email as the truck.
>
> The problem with them is:  Nobody wants to consider them.

Okay, so what are several ways to share files with a friend, where you
don't share any accounts or passwords, and where only your friend will
be able to access them?

FTP'ing to a web site is out - you either have no guarantee that
they'll be the only one to be able to access the file, or you have to
mess with password protected websites, not something a person is going
to do to send the kids photos to Grandma.

--
Jeff Shultz
Loose nut behind the wheel.