RE: UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

  • From: Lumenello, Jason
  • Date: Wed Mar 03 18:19:34 2004

Oh, and I strip their communities, and apply no-export, on the first
term of my route map so the /32 does not get out. Of course my peer
facing policy requires specific communities to get out as well (belt and
suspenders).

This method works very well, and you do not have to give up length
restrictions or maintain two sets of customer prefix/access lists.

Jason

Of